In accordance with the NYS mandate recently announced, all CCF 24 Hour Fitness Club members and group fitness studio and personal training clients must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination effective Monday, December 13, 2021. We have made this policy decision over the alternative of 100% masking onsite, regardless of vaccination status, in the best interest of our fitness community as a whole.
As we navigate these difficult times, we are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for your health and fitness needs. We appreciate your support and understanding as we work to comply with the state mandate and support the health and safety of our members.
What do we need from you?
- 24 Hour Fitness Club Members:
- Before your next visit to CCF, please email or text your vaccination card to Meg or Marla at the contact information below.
- You will also receive an email from us asking for this proof of vaccination, which will be sent out to all of our members. Ignore it if you have already texted or emailed.
- Once received, your profile will be updated and nothing further is needed.
- Until proof of vaccination is received, you are not permitted to access the 24 Hour Fitness Club.
- We will be cross referencing the fob report with the video surveillance and if proof of vaccination is not received, your fob will be disabled.
- Group Fitness Studio & Personal Training Clients
- Your instructor or personal trainer will ask for your proof of vaccination before class. Once provided, your profile will be updated and nothing further is needed.
Currently, our software system does not have an automated way for clients to upload vaccination proof, which means we will be doing this manually. As a small business, we ask for your patience as we work to adhere to this mandate.
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe and for supporting your local fitness home.
We are CCF Strong!